Microsoft Outlook is an important part of communication and you can most important & the best email service provider. By using this service you can send or receive email from your colleagues or anywhere. Most importantly this is one of the most secure email services in the world.
Sometimes it shows some errors and you can get frustrated it that why this error is happening to me. So don’t worry we are providing the solution of the most famous error that is [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426], and we know this is the most irritating error. Before moving for solution we first have to know about this.
WHY DOES THIS ERROR OCCUR?
[pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error may be caused by the installation process, that occurs because Outlook conflicts with other email accounts or other software installed on your PC. Most probably your outlook is crashed or many not supported by your PC anymore. You can use its web app.
METHODS TO SOLVE ERROR [PII_EMAIL_B47D29538F12C20DA426] 2020?
METHOD.1 CLEAR CACHE AND COOKIES.
- Clearing cache and cookies will make your previous strings clean and all the browser data will be wiped out. It will remove unattended data.
- Close and Reopen Microsoft Outlook.
- Close multiple accounts or windows if you are using all of them.
- Check for Microsoft 365 updates. (Update the Latest Version)
- If an update is required, update all new comes and restart your pc now open outlook and see if the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is solved. If it still persists then try method 2.
METHOD.2 USE AUTO REPAIR TOOL.
If the above method doesn’t work, use the auto repair tool form program and features form control panel to fix this error automatically. Follow steps:
- Go to control panel click on program and features (you can also search programs and features directly from the search box in windows tab)
- Now look at office 365 in programs and features or select any Microsoft application.
- Click on edit from the top of the programs and features a window and then select “Repair” then follow the instructions on the screen.
The tool auto diagnoses the problem and fixes it automatically too. If this method also not works then you can follow more methods.
METHOD.3 UNINSTALL OUTLOOK PROGRAM.
If error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is still irritating you and not resolved yet. Try using a web-based version of Microsoft Outlook application or uninstall the current program and install it again.
Follow the steps to uninstall the program:
- Control Panel.
- Program and Features
- Search For Microsoft Office 365 ( Outlook is the part of Microsoft Office 365)
- Click on Microsoft office 365.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the removal of the program.
- After the program is removed, install Microsoft Outlook again with the latest version.
- Create a new account, and check if the error is solved.
This article is only to help you to find the solution of your all errors related to Microsoft Outlook. We are providing the best solutions to solve this problem in the outlook. We hope one of the above methods will work for you. If you haven’t solved the problem yet then you can tell us in the below comment section. We will guide you or our readers will help you get rid of this error on permanent. You can also contact Microsoft Support to solve this issue. You must need to know other Outlook errors too. So if you have other errors then also let us know in the comment section so we will also write the guide on them for a solution.